Cloth Fusion Fruton 2 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Bed
Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Available Size – 72X36 72X72 72X84 75X72 78X36 78X60 78X66 78X72 78X84 72X60 75X60 72X48 78X78
- Available Color – White
- Inner Material: Memory Foam (40 Density), Outer Material: Jersey knitted Fabric
- Sales Package: 1 Compressed Mattress Topper with Non Removable knitted Jersey, 1 Instruction Manual, 1 PE Opener
- Certification: Certipur-US certified, ensures content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent organization
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer warranty; Trial Period: 30 Days Risk Free
Add Comfort to your Mattress
This 2″” thick gel-infused memory foam mattress topper will bring new life to any mattress.
The ventilated gel-infused memory foam captures and distributes heat, allows air flow,
And helps regulate sleeping temperature – keeping you comfortable while you sleep.
Soft, Supportive Consistency
Open cell construction yields a longer lasting, more resilient foam that allows you to move
freely without sinking into long-lasting body impressions. The soft consistency quickly
conforms to weight and pressure. This mattress topper will help relieve neck, back and
shoulder pain by reducing pressure points. This in turn helps to correctly align your spine by supporting the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders.
The foam is CertiPUR-US certified. That means the foam used in this product has been
tested and certified by an independent laboratory saying it meets special criteria for physical
performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
It contains no formaldehyde, harmful phthalates, or PBDE flame retardants and is low VOC.
This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind.
Compressed for Easy Setup
This memory foam mattress topper comes compress and boxed for easy transportation and
setup. To set up your topper, move the near your bed and carefully remove packaging.
As it decompresses, the memory foam may have a faint odor. This foam smell is completely safe and should dissipate in a few days.
The odor may be reduced by leaving the mattress topper in an open, ventilated space or even near a window during its expansion period.